Pages

Thursday 9 April 2015

THING-A-MA-JIG THURSDAY

Hello and welcome back!!

I had such a hard time this week. So many fun things to share with you.  So sit back and relax while you scroll through the pictures.
  Found on tech.firstpost.com
A tiny new wristband can project a tablet interface onto your arm, effectively turning it into a smartphone every time you twist your wrist. 



Found on engadget.com

Flux Capacitor replicas for sale

by Thomas Ricker

Found on thegadgetflow.com

#Solocharg is a slick, lightweight, and powerful charger that harvests energy from the sun to keep your smartphone and other electronic gadgets running.

  Found on hammacher.com
It's spider vacuum!!!  Need I say more???

  Found on theverge.com
For kids to put in pockets in big crowds. iPhone app to track them if you get separated. Again, no need for any other explanation!! I wish I had this when my kids were little.
 
 
I love this site!!!!  A magic wand remote control.


  Found on ohgizmo.com
 A Darth Vader wood stove!!!!  That is so awesome and creepy at the same time!

  Found on hammacher.com
REALLY LOVE THIS SITE!  A grill cleaning robot!

Found on slipperybrick.com 
The "Soundwagon" is a portable record player shaped like a VW van. It drives around on the surface of an album and the music comes out of its speaker! 

I hope you enjoyed this selection!!

No comments:

Post a Comment