Pages

Monday 13 April 2015

MASTERS MONDAY


Hi!!
Today I have chosen a wide and varied selection for you. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do!


 Blue birds on sticks.  I found this in the public domain on the internet.  The colors are fabulous!!!

 Edgar Degas Green Dancer (Close-up).  
Please do yourself a favor and explore the world of Degas' Ballerinas.

 Elenita at the Beach, Asturias - Joaquin Sorolla.  
Sorolla is new to me but this painting spoke to me.
 
 Emigrants (1873) - James Tissot
Tissot is also new to me but I can picture my ancestors the moment the debarked from their long long voyage to a new world.
 Collection Online | Vasily Kandinsky. Upward (Empor). October 1929 - Guggenheim Museum 

 
 Wassily Kandinsky  Early period around 1901
 
 Henri Matisse  Woman Reading 


 Claude Monet Woman with a Parasol, Right Facing 
You know I had to have at least 1 Monetin this collection!!

 Georgia O'Keefe, Blue Mesa Landscape - Georgia O'Keefe Museum, Santa Fe 

 John Singer Sargent (1856 – 1925)  Portrait of Jeanne Kieffer


 Kristin Kemper- Raindrops. 
Ms Kemper worked for Disney for a while, her work is beautiful. 
 
 Pierre-Auguste Renoir (French, 1841-1919), Wheatfield, 1879  
I just want to run through that field!!

 Roy Lichtenstein, Crying Girl, 1964, Enamel on Steel, 116.8 x 116.8 cm Collection Milwaukee Art Museum 

 

William Chadwick (1879 – 1962)  A woman reading

No comments:

Post a Comment