Pages

Monday 20 April 2015

MASTER MONDAY

Welcome back!!

Today, I am focusing on art but not the traditional classical painters.  I have chosen a number of photographs.

Photography is the science, art and practice of creating durable images by recording light or other electromagnetic radiation, either electronically by means of an image sensor, or chemically by means of a light-sensitive material such as photographic film. (Spencer, D A (1973). The Focal Dictionary of Photographic Technologies. Focal Press. p. 454. ISBN 978-0133227192.)

These pictures have beautiful lines, colors (can you tell I am partial to fall colors?), and/or subject matter.  I am also adore nature!  As a matter of fact, I take a great deal of inspiration from nature when making my jewelry.

These photos are amazing!  I hope you delight in them as much as I do.

picture of autumn trees reflected in lake
 
 
Colorful Lichen

 
Madame Sherri's Castle Ruins / W. Chesterfield, New Hampshire 


Sunrise in the Woods

 
     

Quoted from: DeadFix
deadfix.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/Bird-Man-Jr.gif
 
Have a great week!
Rosee
 

No comments:

Post a Comment