Pages

Thursday 26 March 2015

THING-A-MA-JIG THURSDAY

Who doesn't like good gadget or gizmo?  I am addicted to all of these types of adult toys.  I came aross some today so I thought I would share them with you!  Enjoy!

The Gum Phone Holder Found on thingiverse.com

Save your arms and neck while watching a movie by using your mouth to hold your phone at eye level. How cool is that!  My teenage son's birthday is coming up.  He is forever wtching videos.  Guess what he's getting!


And for my daughter's upcoming birthday:

Found on yankodesign.com  

The pen and sprayer for when you forget paper and write on your hand to remember!  Is that you Boo?  Perfect for all students!!!

Here's something for me.  Not exciting but definitely and great idea.




Trempel by Viktor Puzur on Behance


 "Clothes hangers that are made from recycled materials - cardboard tubes. They remain as a waste of fabric and other materials for which they serve as the basis for transportation."
And these are just fun!!!

MANATEA Infuser $10

Found on amazon.com

Cutlery Drainer $45

Found on amazon.com

Branch Tea Infuser $20

Found on amazon.com

The future of drawing?

I hope you had as much fun as I did!  Please leave a message if you would like me to do another post like this one!
Have a great night! Rosee

 

 



No comments:

Post a Comment