Pages

Monday 30 March 2015

MAKE IT MONDAY....Silver and Cobalt Necklace

Hi.  I hope you all had a great weekend!  I mine was fabulous!  I was weekend full of creativity, just the way I like it!  Wait until you see all of the new goodies I have prepared for you!  I will be part of a huge listing blitz in a couple of weeks and so you will see everything then.

Here is a tease....

Here are just a few of the items I started with.  I LOVE cobalt blue glass. There is something so nice about cobalt blue and silver together.  For me, it is a breathtaking combination.

I also love crosses; they make my heaart sing!  I affixed this silver filigree cross to the simple silver connector to give it some oomph!  What do you think?

I think I wnt this pendant to be a real statement!!  Am I done?  Should I add more?

The finished pendant....maybe.  I might add more blue beads to the bottom.  You will have to tune in to the big blitz on April 11th, 2015....all day on Facebook to see what I did.  I will also post all new postings here.

What should I name this necklace?  I will let you the readers name it!  And price it...why not??!?

Have a great night!
Rosee






No comments:

Post a Comment