Pages

Thursday 11 June 2015

THING-A-MA-JIG THURSDAY .... The Kitchen Edition ....


Hi  I have been looking forward to this post all week!!  I love kitchen gadgets; especially if they are unique looking or totally pointless. 

I hope you can find something useful!  Most of them need no explanation.

 


 







I Could Eat A Horse Here’s a pasta measuring gadget but with a sense of humor! Are you feeding a horse? Or, perhaps just 2 adults and a child? The horse actually measures for 4 people, but I love the quirky way this was designed.




 Soak and Strain Washing Bowl





 Stainless steel over the sink drying rack - rolls up for easy storage, great for rinsing vegetables or drying extra dishes



Rubber wine glasses...never a bad idea...



Thanks for stopping by!  Please visit again or drop by the shop



www.etsy.com/shop/SilverPennyArtisans  the coffee is always on.



No comments:

Post a Comment